The physical person, by leaving a request on the website www.awelt.ru through the form “WRITE TO US,” acting freely, of his own will and in his own interest, and also confirming his capacity, provides his consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Consent) to the Limited Liability Company “Awelt Steel Kitchens” (TIN 9723161461, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (905) 783-44-92), which is registered at 109341, Moscow, Lyublinskaya St. 163/1, apt. 113, for the processing of his personal data under the following conditions:
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data, both without the use of automated means and with their use.
- The Consent is given for the processing of the following personal data:
personal data that does not belong to the special category of personal data or biometric personal data: email address; name; mobile phone number; information on where the website was accessed from (marker).
- Purpose of processing personal data:
discussion of possible project;
informing the User by sending e-mails;
providing the User access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://awelt.ru/.
- During processing of personal data the following actions will be taken: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Third parties do not process personal data on behalf of LLC “ASK” for the purpose specified in the consent.
- Personal data is processed until you withdraw your consent or until the project contract is concluded, whichever occurs first.
- The consent can be withdrawn by you or your representative by sending a written statement or an electronic statement signed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation on electronic signatures, to the address specified at the beginning of the Consent.
- In the event of your or your representative revoking the Consent, LLC “ASK” is entitled to continue processing personal data without it, if there are grounds specified in sections 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10, and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006.
9. This Consent is valid at all times until the moment of termination of processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 6 and 7 of the Consent.